We are looking for an enthusiastic Secondary School Mathematics Teacher for our school.
Being able to also teach another subject would be an advantage.
You will be teaching the International Baccalaureate Programme (Middle Years Programme and possibly the Diploma Programme) and be someone who can inspire our students and provide them with excellent education.
Pay scale LB (min. €2662,- max. €4071,- full-time per month, before tax).
Contract: 0,5 FTE but could go up to 0,7 FTE.
Starting date: 1st of February 2021 or as soon as possible.
You need to be:
- an inspirational teacher with a genuine love of working with children;
- a collaborative worker, who is prepared to become fully involved in our school community and work as a part of a committed team;
- flexible and open to new ideas;
- open to working with students, colleagues, and families with many different backgrounds.
You need to have:
- a DUO-validated teaching degree for secondary school education;
- the ability to function well within a team;
- a sufficient command of spoken and written Dutch or willingness to learn;
- excellent command of spoken and written English;
- excellent communication skills;
- several years of teaching experience;
- enthusiasm for international school programmes and inquiry-based learning;
- excellent knowledge and experience of different teaching and educational methodologies;
- a commitment to the school’s mission to provide community-based international learning;
- an understanding and knowledge of different cultural backgrounds;
- the ability and initiative to contribute to interdisciplinary projects and school policy.
Applications must be submitted before the 22th of January 2021.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to interview candidates before the closing date of the vacancy. All candidates do have equity in the process.
For more information, please visit our website: www.aics.espritscholen.nl
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.